Competition | New HIITCore Classes
Chance to Win Awesome Prizes
To celebrate the arrival of our new HIITCore in the morning classes at Physicore Surry Hills, we have a GREAT competition for you. From 8 March, HIITCore [Cardio] and HIITCore [Strength] classes will be available at the start of the day on:
- Tuesdays @ 6am, 7am and 9.30am
- Thursdays @ 6am, 7am and 9.30am
- Fridays @ 6am and 7am
- Saturdays @ 8.15am and 9.15am
To sign up for a HIITCore class, click here. The competition will run from 8 March until 16 April 2016 (inclusive) with these awesome prizes up for grabs:
- 1st Prize: MYZONE® MZ-3 Physical Activity Belt valued at $199
- 2nd Prize: $100 Physicore voucher
- 3rd Prize: Cali Press juice carton (containing 8 juices) valued at $60
How do you win? Easy! It’s a points race. Earn points from attending our new HIITCore classes. Check out the terms and conditions below for the complete picture. You can also earn points by posting to Facebook comments, photos and videos with the hashtag #physicorehiitcore.
At the end of the period, we will award the prizes to the top three based on the points balance. You will not lose any Rewards points by taking part in this competition.
Get ready to sweat, and best of luck!
The Physicore Team
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Competition will run from 8 March until 16 April 2016 (inclusive).
- There are three prizes on offer: First prize is MYZONE® MZ-3 Physical Activity Belt valued at $199; Second prize is a $100 Physicore voucher; and Third prize is a Cali Press juice carton containing 8 350ml juices valued at $60.
- You need an active Physicore Rewards account. If you have not signed up to our Rewards programme, just click here and create account. Be sure to use the same email address for your Rewards account that you use for your Physicore account.
- The prizes will be determined by reference to the points balance from the Physicore Rewards programme with the first prize being awarded to the highest points balance, second prize to the second-highest points balance and third prize to the third-highest points balance.
- 40 points will be awarded for attending any new HIITCore in the morning class (excluding Sundays).
- 15 points will be awarded for posting / sharing your HIITCore experiences on Facebook using the hashtag #physicorehiitcore (you must use include the hashtag with the photo in order for the points to be awarded). Click on here to ensure your Facebook account is connected to your Rewards profile, to post photos and to earn points.
- Points to be awarded for classes attended and social media content published in the competition period. It may take up to 24 hours for points to be added to your Rewards account.
- No other Rewards points will count towards the points balance for the purposes of this competition (e.g. Birthdays, Joining the Rewards programme, attendance of any other Physicore classes).
- No shows and late cancellations will not earn points.
- You will not lose points from your Rewards balance by participating in this competition and no points will be deducted from your account at the end of this competition.