Physicore has partnered with Perkville to offer an online reward programme. It’s fun, easy and costs you NOTHING. By signing up with Perkville today, you can earn points for attending classes, referring friends, posting and tweeting about Physicore on Facebook and Twitter or even just because it’s your birthday. In return, we offer a range of rewards ranging from free classes to vouchers from our amazing partner brands.
How does it work?
Perkville integrates directly with our online booking and payment system (MINDBODY) so each time you attend a class, you’ll automatically earn points. You can track your points online at www.perkville.com. Once you have earned enough points and you decide to redeem points for a reward, a voucher will be generated in your Perkville account which can be redeemed with our partner brands in exchange for the relevant reward. If you redeem points for a Physicore reward (i.e. class package), you will automatically be awarded credits in your Mindbody account just as if you had purchased a package. Perkville is a trusted partner of MINDBODY. Perkville will never share or use any Physicore client information.
Who are Perkville?
Perkville are experts in the development of loyalty programs for small customer-focused businesses such as fitness studios, gyms, retailers and salons. They are based in San Francisco. For more information, check out their website at www.perkville.com.
How do I get started?
Create an account at www.perkville.com. Make sure to use the same email account that you signed up with at Physicore. You will earn 50 points just for joining the programme!
So how can I earn points?
- 50 points just for joining Physicore’s Rewards Programme!
- 50 points on your birthday. Happy Birthday!
- 50 points for writing a review about Physicore on Google (type “Physicore” and your local studio (e.g. “Mosman”) and follow the cues to “Write a review”)
- 30 points for every HIITCore class you attend
- 30 points for rocking a TRXCore class
- 30 points for referring a friend (follow the prompts on your Perkville account)
- 15 points for smashing a Kettlecore class
- 14 points for attending a Megaformer Daytime class
- 10 points for attending any other Megaformer class (Early Bird, Evening, Weekend and Basics)
- 10 points for writing about your time at Physicore on Facebook or Twitter (10 points per post / tweet)
Great, and what can i get with my points?
- 350 points Physicore stainless steel, BPA-free water bottle
- 400 points $25 Physicore voucher
- 625 points $40 Cali Press voucher for use on www.calipress.com.au (NO in-store purchases)
- 800 points $50 Physicore voucher
- 1,150 points $75 Physicore voucher
- 1,500 points NuZest Nutritional pack including ‘Good Green Stuff’ 300g tub & ‘Clean Lean Protein’ 500g tub
- 2,500 points Physicore Ten Class package
- 6,000 points Physicore Forty Class package
Wow! Can you give me an example?
If you come to a Megaformer class at the Physicore studio in Paddington twice a week (both times on a weekday) at any time between 8am and 5pm, you would earn 28 points a week (each attendance would result in an award of 14 points). You can easily earn more just by tweeting about your experience and referring Physicore to any of your friends. Remember you would also be awarded 50 points for joining up, so the points will soon add up!
How do I earn points for referring a friend?
You’ll need to sign in to your Perkville account and enter your friend’s email address to send them a referral email. When they book their first class, they should use the same email address that you provided. If the address they give us matches the address you entered into your Perkville account, you’ll automatically earn points for referring them when they make their first purchase.
What do I say when i post to Facebook or Twitter?
You can say whatever you like. We just ask you to keep your comments inoffensive. To earn points, be sure to post through the Perkville website, not from your Facebook page.
Who are Cali Press and NuZest?
Cali Press was the result of a conversation amongst friends in the surf one afternoon. The idea quickly escalated into a life changing series of events with the now Cali Press team quitting their jobs and setting about becoming full time cold pressed juicers. The idea was to create the best possible cold pressed juice with the goal of bringing better health to peoples lives through juice, smoothies and wholefoods. The name Cali Press comes from our love and nostalgia for Golden California and its fun and natural way of clean living. Check out their website at www.calipress.com.au
NuZest is passionate about health and nutrition, and dedicated to making people feel good. Father-daughter team Trevor and Monique Bolland founded NuZest in 2005 and engaged leading health experts to develop a high quality nutritional platform for everyday use – supplements that fill the nutritional gaps due to poor eating habits, stress and nutrient-deficient food. Check out their website at www.nuzest.com.au
Vie Active is a luxury, high-performance activewear brand with a Bondi-cool attitude that was created for precisely the way we live our lives. High-performance clothing that enables us to enjoy the benefits of living an active life without having to compromise on how we look and feel. Founded in Australia’s famous Bondi Beach in 2012 with just 8 Merino styles, founders Bryan and Noa Ries wanted to create activewear that was not only technical and discreetly luxurious but also captured the fun and freedom of their lifestyle by the beach. Check out their website at www.vieactivewear.com
I still have questions about the programme.
Please email us with your queries and we will try to come back to you as quickly as possible (firstname.lastname@example.org).